Monday, October 8, 2007

Decent Day for TATTF

A decent day today for TATTF.

It got above $15 but didn't stay up there very long at all. I was surprised it went thru $15 so quickly without a lot of volume.

Didn't get a close above $15 which is what I wanted to see.

I have my stop in at $13.97 so unless their is a gap down for some reason that is my worst case. Which is still a decent profit. Getting out at the close based on a $13.47 entry would have meant roughly a 9-10% gain in less than 2 weeks.

I am still in the trade though personally I may regret it if it does punch thru the $15 level I would think it would need to do it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am NOT going to be around on Tuesday I am going to the Republican debate and will be traveling there etc.. (Go Mike Huckabee go) Anyway you can watch it on CNBC at 4pm Eastern it should be interesting maybe you will see me on TV. (I will be sitting with my 14 year old nephew, I tutor him in Government and US history.)

I will be around for a few minutes just after the bell in the morning but after that I will be out. I have my stop in so if things go bad I should be ok.

Have a great evening and Tuesday if I don't speak with you then.

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: