Monday, October 1, 2007

TATTF MOVING UP!

Happy Monday Morning,

TATTF has moved up nicely from the $12.90 close one day last week.
Hitting a high of $13.86 so far today.

I think if we can get some good volume today it could punch thru the $14 range. This is key area though we will see if the buying comes in. I see decent resistance not to much higher so we will see if it can move up.

If you HATE losing money this may be a good place to take profits. (Only 2-3% but its still PROFIT.)

Others may want to consider breakeven stops.

I think if it punches thru the $14-15 level on a close it will go for $18-20 range. But it could still fall back.

Doing more research the stats I gave last week were OFF.

They aren't a $100 million revenue company without LIMC from what I understand they would be more like $20-$35 million revenue.

But even with 8 million shares x $11 for LIMC that is $88 million add that to say $22 million in revenue on their own and the marketcap should at least be $110 million on TATTF.

With 6.6 million shares for TATTF a $110 million marketcap is still a $16+ stock. And that is at a pretty big discount. (LIMC shares are over $13!)

Anyway you slice it is still a good value I think. I am holding until further notice.

Have a good trading day,

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: