Friday, September 28, 2007

TATTF way undervalued

Hello,

I wanted to let you know of a few things.

1. The stock videos I offer today is the last day to purchase the video course. It is how I find the stocks I pick for the StockDoubling projects. Sometime on Saturday morning I will remove the opportunity to purchase the videos and I will take them off the market.

So if you are interested go to

www.BeforeItMoves.com

Its just $47 and has a 8 week Money Back Guarantee!


2. I bought TATTF the other day at $13.47. Almost immediately the stock traded lower and closed about .20+ cents lower then my purchase price. It then fell even more the next day closing yesterday at $12.90. So pretty much EVERYONE who bought this stock from my list should have gotten a better price then I did. It is up between 2-5% today to around my purchase price.

I still think the same things that $11.40 is a good support.
$14.50-$16.00 is good resistance. IF it gets thru that I think its headed to $19 at least.

This stock lost 50% of its value from the start of July to mid September. In about 2.5 months it went from $22 to $11+. That is way to far to drop for this stock especially since their wasn't a lot of news during that time.

3. Another interesting fact about TATTF. Is they just spun off a business and that business went public a little while ago. That public company is LIMC. LIMC is currently trading at roughly $13 per share and TATTF owns roughly 68% of the 12.5 million shares outstanding of LIMC. (12.5 million x 68% = 8.5 million shares)

Lets round that down to say 8 million shares. At a $12 share price for LIMC that is roughly $96 million worth of LIMC stock that TATTF owns!!

TATTF itself has roughly 6.6 million shares outstanding at $13.50 share price it has a marketcap of $89 million.

So TATTF marketcap is LESS than what they own in value of just there LIMC business!!

That isn't including the $48 million in revenue that TATTF did for the first 1/2 of the year and the .70 EPS they have already.

So basically if a person bought out all the shares of TATTF for $89 million. (6.6 million shares x $13.50 per share = $89 million) That person would have an investment worth $96+ million just in LIMC. Plus a business that could do $100 million in revenue for this year and earn $1+.

Unless I am missing something this stock is VERY undervalued.

I did purchase 50 shares of TATTF in my IRA as well the other day at $13.28 which I will hold until we see $17-$19 probably.

A $19 stock in TATTF would mean roughly a $125 million marketcap.
Their investment in LIMC is worth roughly $100 million by itself.
So that would be like getting a company that will do roughly $100 million in sales this year for $25 million which is still a great deal!!

LIMC is growing itself so for every $1 move in their share price its about $8 million in value for TATTF. Which is $1+ for TATTF holders.

And that doesn't include the .40 (roughly 3% dividend being paid next month by TATTF)

Have a great weekend.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT

www.BeforeItMoves.com

No comments: