Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wow, what a day! 25% and 50% days!

I spoke yesterday about CAGC being a nice spot to pick up some shares for longer term targets.

That was around $2.40. Today it closed at $3. Up about 25% since yesterdays post.

I also talked about NOEC being a nice stock under $4.50 with a target around $5.

Today NOEC went NUTS. Up 50% hitting a high of $7.98!!!

We bought it just a few weeks ago at $3.89. Which would have been a double in price had we held the stock.

The point of this blog and monthly project is to find stocks that have the potential good risk/reward. I hope by now I have shown you what the research I put in can do.

Will that mean every trade is a winner? Of course not.

But hopefully I will put out stocks that I think have great risk/reward potential etc..

I researched over 350 stocks TODAY!!!

Out of those 350 stocks I have found 8 stocks that I need to do more in depth research on. (tomorrow hopefully) Really break them apart etc.. They passed some quick testing etc.. But now they go under the microscope. And out of that 8 stocks once I am completely done I think I will have 1 or 2 stocks that show good potential for this project. Maybe their won't be any I don't know.

But if you want to be able to research stocks like I do I break it all down via my video ebook which can be found at

www.BeforeItMoves.com

The videos won't be available after this Friday to those that don't take advantage of the offer on the site.

I may have a stock pick this week depending on how those 8 stocks I research tomorrow go. If none of those 8 pan out then I probably won't have a pick until next week because I don't think I will have the time to do all the research on more stocks later this week.

Keep watching the blog for details on the next stock.

I wish you the best in your trading.

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: