Friday, September 7, 2007

NOEC IS MY FIRST PICK FOR THE MONTHLY PROJECT

NOEC (New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp )

Is my pick.

I got in at $3.89 for 175 shares

it has a good base at $3.20-$3.40.

They are a china energy play and expanding greatly.

Drawback could be like CAGC where they issue a bunch more shares etc..

But they are expanding and should see great revenue and earnings in the future. Not that many shares outstanding less than 13 million at last count.

The bid/ask spread is a bit more than I like to see but it isn't that active of a stock.

If it gets above $4 it should run to $4.50-$5.

It has runup a little bit in the last couple weeks from its lows so I would like to get it a little cheaper but I think this is a decent price. I would worry if it broke below $3.20 probably.

It needs to fill the gap from $4.50-$4.10.

A little dangerous with the stock market the way it is lately and I think will be the next 2 months but I think good value will win out.

NOEC is my pick.

have a good day
steve hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net


fyi watch the ceo of NOEC ring the closing bell today Friday September 7th.

No comments: