Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New baby is here

My wife gave birth to a 9 lb baby boy this morning.

I am writing this from our hospital room.

Mother and baby are doing great. Elijah is his name FYI.

I will be out of commission dealing with family things until Monday.

So you are on your own with trading.

I missed my next pick. I was trying to get a bit better fill but waited too long.
The pick was to be IDSA had good support in the $8 area. I thought it could get to the $11 range pretty quick.

I was wanting to get filled in the high $8's low $9's. It got down to $9.10 the other day but I didn't pull the trigger. Today of course busy with the birth etc.. It had a great day today. It may still go up more but the risk/reward isn't what I am looking for right now. I was looking for a 18-22% return with around a 12% risk.
Anyway its the one that got away. OH well it happens.

NOEC continued to perform well hitting over $5 today. (I don't own it.)

Have a good night
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: