Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TATTF stock just bought at $13.47

I bought my next stock for the StockDoubling Monthly project. Again the monthly project is looking for gains of 10-30% in a stock within 60 days.

I have bought 50 shares of TATTF at $13.47. (Tat Technologies Ltd)))

$673.50 was the cost. (50x $13.40= $673.50)

Good support around $11.40. (I would probably sell below that. So my risk is roughly 15%.)

Resistance around $14.50-$15. If it gets thru that it could get to $19-$20. Undervalued stock I think. I will play it by ear on the exit but I think around $16 is a good shot. With some decent coverage it could be a fast mover.

The problem is it ran up about $1 already this week. A little late getting to the party. It still offers good risk/reward just not as good as it did on Monday morning.

They are even paying a dividend of roughly 3% on current prices. (.40)

I will keep you posted.

It could be a bit bumpy to start with after the run up from the mid $11's. So we may retrace that a bit but I wasn't going to wait for a maybe. I am in and we will see what happens.


TATTF IS THE STOCK I PURCHASED!!

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Just curious what your thoughts are about it's recent price jump in the last two weeks. I can't seem to find any news or press releases that justify the sudden turnaround.

Steve Hoven said...

I think that was more chart related than anything.

The stock lost 50% of its value from July to mid Sept. ($22+ to $11+)

The stock price finally filled in the gap it had created back in late Nov. 2006.

There was also some good support in the $11+ range.

So people felt it offered good opportunity at those levels is my thoughts.