Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Didn't exit NOEC

Well I didn't get filled at $4.50.

I have 175 shares which is an odd # and I did all or none. Which means they have to take all the shares instead of selling only 100 share lots etc.. Which sometimes makes it more difficult.

The problem now is the chart now shows it hitting $5.00 which was my upside target based on the chart which has been fulfilled. It was only on 1000 shares and jumped from $4.50 to $5 with nothing in between.

So from a technical side of things I don't like that action up to $5.

I only had the limit in for the day so it isn't on for tomorrow. But I would probably sell at those prices if I got them tomorrow as well. Maybe even a few cents below that. 12-13% net after commissions isn't too bad for less a week.

So I may try and get out tomorrow if I can get those prices.

The downside it could slide back down to $4 after hitting its $5 area. We will have to wait and see.

I don't think its a bad stock for the longer term but with this project I am looking for short term moves.

I will keep you posted.

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: