Monday, September 24, 2007

Update on some stocks

Hello,

Things have been busy for me with a newborn in the house and the many things that go into that.

I haven't study the markets lately but may get a little more time this week to do some research on finding stocks etc...

For those interested in Longer term potential I think that CAGC is a good longer term play. (6-18 months) If you are willing to deal with the ups and downs that they will have over the next 6 months. I own it in my IRA. The stock has come down from $2.80 to current levels of $2.40 in the last couple weeks. It could fall more I don't know but if willing to hold a little while I think based on the companies goals we should see some good gains.

I missed the IDSA play that was a nice one.

I think NOEC is a good trade if you can get it under $4.50. I think that is a solid stock going forward. And can try and play some shorter term action on that stock if you can get it below $4.50 with a target of $5.

I haven't had a chance to follow up on a couple other stocks. (CPNE) I liked it in the high .60's with a stop below .60. Good support in the low .60's. With a profit potential up to the .90 range. The risk/reward isn't as good as it was a week+ ago and there are some definite questions with that stock so I WON'T take it right now but will monitor it and do more research.


This is the LAST WEEK to purchase the BeforeItMoves.com Stock Videos.
If you wonder how I find my stocks to pick for the StockDoubling project then you will want to check out the site.

www.BeforeItMoves.com



You will see to the right of the blog a banner for Mike Huckabee. I won't make this a political blog but if you are looking for a person to support for the up coming Presidential elections I would suggest taking a good look at him. Whether you are a Democrat, Republican, or Independent I think he can appeal to open minded people. Check him out. Click on his picture for more details.
(He is the first presidential candidate I have ever sent money to. And will be the first one that I ever campaign for. I like MIKE!)

Have a good day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: