Friday, September 14, 2007

Other Picks and "TESTING"

I received a few comments and I appreciate the feedback. Many said they wanted to "TEST" things out before putting money in and I can understand that. But all of you have seen what I have done with the StockDoubling project. (I haven't posted this blog anywhere else but to my stockdoubling list.)


For those of you who are looking for more picks or want to "TEST" my picks etc...

Check out the http://www.stockdoubling.org/ blog.

On it you find I bought CAGC back in late August at $2.40 (currently $2.80 Im still in) which is a 15% return in a couple weeks. (And if I was looking to get out of for quick gains I could have real fast.)

Also AYSI I bought back on Sept 4th at .37 I sold today at .44. Almost a 19% gain in 10 days not including commissions.


All that information can be found on that blog at http://www.stockdoubling.org/ Check those blog postings for more details etc..

So if you were looking for "Proof" or wanted to see how things would go those are some examples.

That is 3 examples of roughly 15%+ gains in the last 3 weeks of trading!!!

I will keep you posted on future picks next week.

Have a good weekend.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: