Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NOEC moving up

As of this post NOEC was at $4.34.

The bid is only $4.14 though (which is where it would be sold)

Which is about a 6% gain from the $3.89 entry price.

I think it can get to the $4.50 area to fill the gap from a few weeks ago.

The issue is getting the bid/ask a little closer. Currently .20.

I think it could run up as high as $5 shorter term (30-60 days)

But I think I may exit around $4.50 if I can get that price and the bid/ask are close etc...

At $4.50 that would be .61 gain per share which is just over 15% gain.

We will see where it goes but that is what I am looking for at this time.

I DO NOT HAVE LIMIT OR STOPS IN FOR THIS STOCK. I review each day based on price action etc..

NOEC also tends to release news ever couple of weeks. So if they announce something good it could send the stock higher quickly. If you don't check the markets everyday you may want to consider a limit order for an exit price if you want to lock in profits at a certain point that is up to you.

I NEVER MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS. I just state what I am doing.

steve hoven
alleycatnews@Alleycatnews.net

No comments: