Friday, October 12, 2007

Out of TATTF and the next pick is when?

I am out of TATTF with a 10% profit as I said yesterday. Too bad I missed the dividend but oh well I will take the profit.

Don't expect a new stock choice anytime soon. It takes a little time to do the research and I don't foresee me having that time anytime over the next week. I will also be making the site into a membership site for members only and I will let you know the details on that in the future.

NOEC earned 15% in less then a week
TATTF earned 10% in just over 2 weeks.

The goal of the project is to earn 10-30% per stock over the course of 60 days. So far we are hitting those targets with a LOT OF TIME TO SPARE.

For those of you who just can't wait for the next monthly stock pick you may want to consider DFNS.

It is the stock I own for the stockdoubling project. You can read my recent thoughts on DFNS here http://stockdoubling.blogspot.com/2007/10/stock-market.html

It was bid/ask of .54-.57 yesterday. I think if it came down even a little more it would be a good deal. But even at .57 isn't a bad place to get your feet wet. I would probably look for 15% risk and 15% profit. Which is about .09 either way.

But what I would be looking for is news from the company. I think its extremely important for this stock to come out with some new sales orders prior to their Nov 14-15th Q3 earnings release. I would expect their earnings and revenue to be decent though not as good as Q2. The key will be earnings if they can keep their expenses down.

But I would really want to see an announcement sometime before the Q3 to feel more confidence in a nice run. I think if it did get an announcement it could run to over .60+ again just based on that.

I wouldn't consider that an official Monthly StockDoubling Pick but for those of you who can't wait for the next one you may want to consider looking into DFNS.

Feel free to donate a portion of your winnings on TATTF to the stockdoubling project. Just click the donate button or send it via paypal to alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

Have a great weekend.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: