Monday, October 8, 2007

TATTF 6 month daily chart

CLICK ON THE CHART TO MAKE IT BIGGER.

The $15 level is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. If it can close above $15 I think we are smooth sailing.

Their is some weak support around $13.40 as well. If that were to break OUCH!!

Actually I think if it goes below $14 before closing above $15 it will test the $13.40 level. For those that are in below that level I personally would have a breakeven stop in.
Those that want to take profits I would watch the $14 level with caution. If it closes below that and you want profits that is a good place to take them.

I personally am going to keep an eye on TATTF. If I see a close below $14 I will probably pull the trigger and get out. If I had a little better price say $13.20 or so I would be willing to ride it out a little more.

I NEVER MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.

Have a good trading day.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

PS thank you for taking part in the poll. We will have more of those from time to time.

No comments: