Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sold my IRA TATTF just before bell last night

The 50 shares I bought for my IRA at $13.28 I sold yesterday just before the bell at $14.01. So a .73 profit on a $13.28 purchase or a bit over 5% return in less then a week.

The reason I did that was a couple of reasons.

1. I felt $14 was a VERY important level for the stock to close above. If it didn't I felt tomorrow (which is today) could be an ugly day.

2. The issues I talked about yesterday where my #'s were off. TATTF is still undervalued but not as much as I posted back on Friday.

I still hold my original position from $13.47 of 50 shares and will continue to hold that until further notice.

I think the stock could move nicely today after the $14+ close. I still think their is some good resistance in the $14.50-$15 levels. We will see how stock moves this week as it approaches those levels.

Have a good trading day.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: