Friday, October 5, 2007

TATTF and other news

Please take a minute to take the poll which is located at the right of this blog.

As of this writing LIMC is over $15 per share.
At 8 million shares TATTF owns $120 million worth of LIMC shares!!

Take that $120 million divided by 6.6 million TATTF shares its worth $18 per share!
That doesn't include the $20-$40 million TATTF business.

We are undervalued we will just see if TATTF can get thru that $15 level. I don't know if LIMC will stay this high it seems to be getting a bit ahead of itself which if it comes back down TATTF may follow suit.

Again the $15 level will be key if it closes above that I think we get run to the $17-19 levels.

Right now TATTF is at roughly 8%+ where I purchased it last week wednesday so that isn't a bad return for a little over a week.
I am going to hold the stock but I will probably watch it closely. If it can't close above $15 and falls back below $14 over the next week I will consider getting out with a small profit etc..

Again if you don't want to give the $$$ back these levels are good exits or even for 1/2 a person shares and ride the rest. If we get above $15 I think its clear sailing.

I wouldn't probably risk back down to $11+ on this stock anymore though. So worst case would be getting out at breakeven. (Assuming of course they don't come out with horrible news and it sends the stock down numerous dollars prior to an open etc.. which I don't expect to happen.)

I NEVER MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.

have a great weekend.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: